Monday, August 13, 2007

A to Z

I'm inspired by the Encyclopedia of Me that Bella Dia is creating in August, one letter at a time. Her idea is to write a post each day of the month beginning with "A is for..." and on the 26th day, "Z is for..." The posts will be different random topics that somehow relate to her life and at the end there will be something similar to Amy Rosenthal's Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

With things like this, I"m often tempted to wait until the first day of a month but this time, rather than wait, I'm going to start tomorrow. Not only will it force me to think of something to write everyday, it'll be fun to see where it takes me. I would love it if others jumped in as well.

As our friend Dr. Seuss writes:
My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around!

No comments: