Thursday, August 16, 2007

C is for Can't Sleep

C should have been for calligraphy or create, for curiosity, comfort zone, contradictions, cat, coffee, or Connie, but at 3:30 this morning, laying in bed, my mind kept saying "C is for Can't Sleep." I finally got up. I go through these phases of not being able to sleep all night. Usually it's stress at work or something like that, but I don't think that's it now. Ever since I got home from Las Vegas, my entire system has been out of whack. My eating, sleeping, digestive, activity -- all of it -- has been off. I guess I'd have to add that C is for confused.

1 comment:

Sarah in Disturbia said...

I was up at 3:30am also because it was thundering outside and I remembered that my passenger side window was down.

What are you going to do about your state of confusion?