Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happiness Blogging Award


This morning when I read Cindy's Clipboard, I discovered she had passed along the Happiness Blogging Award to me. What a great way to start the day!

I'm supposed to list 10 things I love and pass this on to 10 bloggers. This is pretty hard, because today I'm loving just about everything. Here are my top 10:

1. My (very!) supportive husband
2. My daughter & her family
3. My sister
4. The way a piece of art finishes off a room
5. Completing a project
6. Braking in a long line of traffic to let a car in
7. Five-cheese Mac at TGI Friday's (would love to have some right this very minute!)
8. The phrases and sentences that Lucy comes up with to describe a situation
9. Well-executed calligraphy
10.My new place in Pittsburgh as it comes together

Now, I don't mean to blow this but I am not going to pass this on to 10 bloggers. Not because there aren't 10 blogs that I love and read religiously, but I know they don't read me, so what's the point?

Thanks, Cindy, for the recognition.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm just glad I made the list, even if I am number 3:-(

Here is my list of 10...I hope I can think of 10!

1. My kids, Megan, Sarah and Austen
2. My sister
3. Lying on the couch reading a good book, covered with a throw, stopping only when my eyes get droopy, followed by a cat nap.
4. The smell of tulips as you walk by the vase.
5. The rhythmic tick-tock of my cuckoo clock with the half hour reminder that time is passing.
6. Watching the red-headed wood pecker out my kitchen window.
7. Children's laughter..it isn't specific to childrens laughter really, all laughter is like music.
8. Music!
9. Sharing a meal with a good friend.
10. The satisfaction of completing a project.
11. BONUS respond. Reading my sister's blog :-)

Sarah in Disturbia said...

I haven't blogged in awhile. This is the perfect topic to get me started again!