Cindy at Cindy's Clipboard has awarded me this award:
To accept this award I have to:
* reveal 7 truths about myself
* select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with
So here are my seven truths:
1. Given a choice, I will make something rather than buy it. Food, gifts, cards, you get the picture. This causes extreme angst at times, the pressure I put on myself.
2. I always score 50-50 in right brain-left brain tests. This may sound cool, but creates conflict within me most of the time.
3. I eat mostly vegetarian although I don't call myself such. Beef is rare in my diet these days.
4. I love the internet. Immediate gratification. Don't know how I existed without it.
5. My sister and I are all that's left of our immediate family. She lives in Germany.
6. I'm a believer in "third time's the charm" since I found true love in my third marriage.
7. I'm still a reader of books and newspapers, even though I'm connected online. I will have a difficult time giving up the tactile experience of reading a book.
Seven blogs I'd like to see participate:
1. Sarah in Disturbia
2. WordMarks A Journal
4. Fifth Child Studio
5. Eat, Drink, Decorate
6. Simple Living with a Dash of Chaos
7. Echoes of Grace