Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Known Tidbits

We all have little secret hobbies (ahem), some of which we don't talk about to anyone, and some of which we talk about only to close friends. Well, my close friends, gather round. I'm about to tell you my secret.

For some time, I have taken pictures of random things, yard art being one. Who knew there was an audience for such! Today, lo and behold, I have been recognized for one of my random pics. Take a look. It's totally out of this world!

I submitted a photograph to a blog entitled Along Life's Highway and immediately got a reply from the "editor." This is a fun blog worthy of an occasional, if not daily visit.

And in the Yard Art Game, I scored a big 17 points! Whoa! I'm psyched.

6 comments:

jenn said...

What a fun idea for a blog! I've seen some crazy yard "art" out there.

Jennifer said...

Believe it or not, I have been to this man's house. I bought red bricks from him for my back yard patio. He lives in Sand Springs and is a total whacko! He gave me a tour of the "space ship" and also of his house, filled with "e-bay" items from floor to ceiling which is how he makes his living. I can't believe you saw it (from the highway I presume?) Anyway, it's definetly worth 17 points!!!

blogger said...

That is so random and So cool!! Love it!!! I need a hobby :-)

Cindy said...

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous of your 17 points! (Congrats, by the way!)

Connie Dooley said...

Cindy, you know I owe it all to YOU for turning me on to this!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.