Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sky Blogging

I didn't, but I should have. Today, flying Delta to DC, I actually had wireless access on the airplane. Totally a surprise and totally cool for me. I hate to be such a nerd about it, but it made an impression. Why can't every airline do that? and why does it have to cost $9.95? Southwest is the only airline that would even consider offering wireless for free. Wonder how long that will be? Countdown . . . . .

UPDATE
Just as I expected . . . check this out.

4 comments:

Sarah in Disturbia said...

Oh, that IS totally cool! I didn't know that was an option!

Cindy said...

I agree, very cool. $9.95 is ridiculous though. I'm sure they would tell us it is to cover the cost of purchase/installation of equipment, but seriously. Come on. I'm sure in 3-5 years this will be a standard offer on all airlines. Congrats on being an early adopter of the latest technology has to offer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.