Usually by Thursday I'm starting to think about the weekend-- what has to get done, what I want to get done. By Friday, I feel as though it has arrived even though I still have one more day of work. I at least start my mental list of what the weekend will look like. Here's this weekend.
1. Go to Whole Foods
2. Wrap birthday gift to mail
3. Make card to go with gift
4. Dinner at friend's house Sat. p.m.
5. Do my eyebrows
6. Look for "cute" big girl panties for Lucy
8. Work in flower beds, cleaning up, etc.
9. Transplant striped monkey grass
10. Bike ride or long walk