Tuesday, November 20, 2007

T is for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week. Usually this is a week of people coming home, people going home, or just people coming and going. This year it's different. No one's coming and I'm not going. At first, I thought it was going to be sort of sad -- just two people on thanksgiving day, but right now, the idea isn't bothering me. It feels good to have the prospect of wondering how I'll fill my day rather than having every minute planned and wondering how I'm going to fit in the rest of my list. It's been a crazy 60+ days for me. The good news is I didn't crater.

In this Thanksgiving week, I will definitely count my blessings. More and more, I'm aware of the magic in my life. It's good to have the time to actually breathe it in.

Here's to a bountiful Thanksgiving week.

No comments: