Wednesday, November 28, 2007

U is for Unsolved

One thing I enjoy is solving problems, finding a solution, a new approach, etc., so when I have a problem I can't solve, it drives me crazy. That's what's happening with my eyes. For over two months now, my eyes have been reacting to something and no one can figure out what it is. Today I look like a white faced, red-eyed raccoon. My skin looks pasty compared to the birthmark red circles that surround my eyes. It's all I can do to keep from putting some concealer on them. And when I pass a mirror -- oh my. And in a day or so (I hope) it'll be almost back to normal again. At least that's been the pattern. I started keeping a detailed food diary yesterday and hope a pattern will appear. Forget the internet medical doctors. They can scare the bejeezas out of you. According to some of the descriptions, this could be one of several multisyllabic illnesses and none of them are good.

So much for this. I just want to get past this alphabet thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A "white faced, red-eyed racoon?" How descriptive, and horrific if its true. I can't figure your eyes out either. But I know why you "won" the 10's list :)