Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Touch of Fancy

Our annual convention in Chicago this year. Eight long days of problems to be solved, catastrophes to be averted, new personalities to mesh with the old. This is the eighteenth convention I've planned and for some odd reason this year I decided to make myself a special box for the odds & ends I keep at my work space. As the crates were unlocked today, there it was. My fancy box all shrink wrapped in blue. It had been several weeks since I'd seen it and as I unwrapped it and put it on the table, I felt so satisfied.

I wonder why it took me 18 years to introduce some art, some fancy into my long week.

Our staff office looks very dismal, waiting to be unpacked.









Here's the box that added some fancy to the room.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've missed your blog posts, Connie. Hope you start again soon!